Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today is Where My Book Begins.


Hey, everybody! My name is Helen Ann and I'm a 23 year old female graduate of Ursinus College. Why am I deciding to blog? Well, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure why. It just feels right for me. I was an English major, so naturally I have a passion for writing. I guess my participation with my school newspaper also sparked an interest. I realized that through my writing, I can reach the minds of others, and possibly, just maybe, be able to help them figure out their own thoughts. Let's face it. If we are confused about something or have intense thoughts on a matter, chances are that someone else does too. It's a big world, people, and I find that sharing your thoughts can help make this big, wide world just a little less scary.

So here it is. My blog. What do I plan to do? I plan to discuss thoughts that I've had. It's as simple as that. Some may be relevant? Some may be useless babble. Either way, they are the thoughts of a young female. A young female trying to figure out her place in the world. I welcome you to embark on this journey with me. Who knows, maybe you may just find your own place as well...

As Natasha Bedingfield says in her song Unwritten, "Today is where my book begins. The rest is still Unwritten."

No comments:

Post a Comment